A FRESH START !
- lifestyle inventory presentation
A FRESH START is an acronysm for Apparel/Attitude, Food, Relationships, Exercise, Service, Hydration, Sunlight, Temperance, Air, Rest, and Trust in God, a simple easy to understand presentation about some of the things of nature and ways to improve or start a new lifestyle.
A FRESH START presentations are comprised of dynamic and helpful lessons of some of the enjoyable things of nature expressly for building awareness of lifestyle choices from a natural health point of view.
A FRESH START lifestyle inventory presentation has been around for a while and was designed and developed by health conscious Bible Health believing Christians as well as Certified Health Educators so it is easy to understand and suitable for Church based 12 step self-recovery group leaders.
A FRESH START lifestyle inventory questionnaires take these simple easy to understand concepts of nature for building awareness towards a lifestyle for healthy living. Psalms 139:4 declares, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,..." The context of this verse displays the incredible nature of our physical bodies and the awesome responsibility to make choices for starting or improving our lifestyles.
A FRESH START acknowledges and promotes-
The 12 Steps & their Biblical comparisons:
(1) We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and compulsive behaviors. That our lives had become unmanageable.
* I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. (Romans 7:18)
(2) Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
* For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. (Philippians 2:13)
(3) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.
* Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. (Romans 12:1)
(4) Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
* Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the LORD. (Lamentations 3:40)
(5) Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being, the exact nature of our wrongs.
* Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. (James 5:16a)
(6) Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
* Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. (James 4:10)
(7) Humbly asked Him to remove all our shortcomings.
* If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)
(8) Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
* Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)
(9) Made direct amends to such people whenever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
* Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift. (Matthew 5:23-24)
(10) Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
* So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! (1 Corinthians 10:12)
(11) Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and power to carry that out.
* Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly. (Colossians 3:16a)
(12) Having had a spiritual experience as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others, and practice these principles in all our affairs.
* Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. (Galatians 6:1)
WATCH - A FRESH START sample presentation at the link below-
So, get A FRESH START and have A FRESH START lifestyle inventory presentation at your Church based 12 step group!
Page Views: #